- Florida is hot. It was 90F when we were there.
- People from Florida are nice... on our 2 mile hike, almost everyone in their cars waiting to exit parking lots actually backed up to let us cross on the sidewalk.
- It was good to see all the Hillcrest and other Tech people again... that will probably be the last time for a while (or ever?) since we've all graduated and I'm moving to California...
- It was especially good to see Stefanie ^_^
- Rick is the model usher
- The minister symbolized the couple as two ropes tied together... then she added a third rope, which had us going for a minute, until she explained that it represented Jesus, so it was all good.
- I'm really happy for Kevin and Kathryn, but it's a little weird thinking that they're married now... more on that in another post.
- I question the security on the air force base... first they only checked the drivers' IDs, then they locked the gate we had originally come in.
- Dancing was fun... I've only done that once since high school...
- Buckeye balls taste better than buckyballs.
- I'm glad I made it back home... after practically no sleep the last night, I was dozing at 80MPH (my flight was out of Greensboro, so there was a 2 hour drive back to Blacksburg).
K & K's wedding
I got my GSI assignment on July 20th. I will be TA'ing EE 43: Introductory Electronics Laboratory. I'm pretty happy about this assignment, it was one…
I finally got my lease yesterday! This is one less thing I'll have to worry about with regards to grad school. Like everything in California, it…
[2005.06.15 22:24:02] kireikunoichi: i love you ^_^